Cutaway dreadnought body style with inbuilt L.R. Baggs bridge transducer pickup.
This instrument features:
- Sitka spruce top
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Brazilian mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- New Zealand Pāua shell inlays in neck, around rosette and guitar top
- 25-inch (63.5cm) scale, 1.75-inch (43mm) nut width
- Gotoh tuners
- Original TKL (made in Canada) hardshell case in mint condition
This guitar was built for me by the late Bryan De Gruchy and it is in original condition except for some minor scratches and tiny dents in the top and heel.
The sound of the guitar has really opened up over the years and it really has some volume. Several Adelaide players have commented that “this is one of the best DeGruchy guitars that they have played”.
This is a reluctant sale, but this guitar needs to be played and therefore it needs a new owner.
No trades or low-ball offers please.
Sold at: $3,500.00