Here is a great opportunity to secure a fine KM1000 Kentucky F5 mandolin.
This instrument’s features include:
- KM1000 – Handcrafted by Master Luthiers
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select red spruce top
- Solid, flat-sawn, hand-carved flamed maple back and sides from Northern Michigan
- One-piece maple neck with dovetail neck/body joint at the 15th fret
- Lacquer finish in a traditional 1920’s sunburst
- Ebony fingerboard with M.O.P. dot position markers and 29 fret extension over the body
- Ivoroid binding on all edges
- Rosewood peghead overlay with Kentucky script & original-design MOP “Flower Pot”
- Vintage-style ebony bridge with small adjustment wheels
- Traditional 2-screw truss rod cover plate
- Perfectly shaped M.O.P. nut – 1 1/8″
- Highly polished nickel-silver frets
- Silver-plated, engraved tailpiece with leather insert
- Superior F5 deluxe hardshell case
Owner is asking $2,250.00 for this instrument.
Additional costs would include freight on 7.72 Kgs estimated at $35.00 plus Insurance of $50.45. Total additional cost $85.00.